[GSBN] ground source heat pumps

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Wed Mar 18 18:42:30 UTC 2009

We've calculated emissions comparing with conventional systems, and the
geothermal has come out ahead in cases where it simply uses less energy than
alternatives.

Heat pumps can be run with a solar array. We installed one like this on a
DSA project, but were aided by the fact it was connected to the grid and so
didn't need batteries.
John

John Swearingen

Skillful Means