[GSBN] Embodied energy comparisons: SB vs Stick-built

David Eisenberg strawnet at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 22:00:51 UTC 2009

 Good idea!

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Graeme North <graeme at ecodesign.co.nz>
To: (private, with public archives) Global Straw Building Network <GSBN at greenbuilder.com>
Cc: Andrew Alcorn <jandrew.alcorn at gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 2:53 pm
Subject: Re: [GSBN] Embodied energy comparisons: SB vs Stick-built

Dear all

I suggest that Andrew Alcorn be added to this list - he has been involved in earth and strawbale building research and design for many years and is one of the few researchers I know of who is delving deeply into this embodied and related ?energy stuff in buildings

In addition it will save me forwarding on loads of emails to him, and his replies to you

cheers

Graeme

Graeme North Architects

49 Matthew Road