[GSBN] Lime plaster and expansion joints

Jakub Wihan kuba at jakubwihan.com
Tue Feb 10 18:03:18 UTC 2009

Dear Laura, Andre and others,

Now, when we are shifting this fascinating discussion about expansion
joints towards use of lime, cement, clay and gypsum on straw, I'd like
to contribute with draft of a report from a meeting with a
knowledgeable person who is convinced the gypsum plaster is the way to
go (I believe Andre, who has been previously trying to bring the
gypsum plaster to our attention, knows Mark - he is quite famous in
French strawbale building circles - and, as he is frequently selling
his products in America, may be in the US as well?), Please see: www.amazonails.org.uk/gypsum.pdf

Many thanks,

Love

Kuba