[GSBN] use of ashes in clay plasters and/or floors

Athena & Bill Steen absteen at dakotacom.net
Thu Feb 5 19:22:13 UTC 2009

Rikki,
Years back, when I was essentially trying out every conceivable method
about improving earth plasters via suggestions from books, folklore,
heresay, basically whatever I could get my hands on, I tried using ash
in a  variety of methods.  It's been too long to remember exactly what
I did, but the short of it is, I came to the conclusion that I
couldn't notice anything worth pursuing further.

Bill