[GSBN] SB in China

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:05:24 UTC 2018

One of my neighbours has been invited to present about Danish EcoVillages
somewhere in China.
He is asking me if he can also show some slides about the modular SB system
we are promoting in our effort to break into the mainstream commercial
market.
I have told him I think he should also use the opportunity to pass on
information and links to the stuff already happening in China.

I haven’t been updated on China SB for years and years.
Does anyone have insights on whats down with straw in China they want to
share ?

Best,
Lars Keller
Small Planet
Om vores firma ~ link
Om vores masseovne ~ link
Om vores workshops ~ link
Kontakt-info
skype
jomorandin
lars.friland
jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
---