[GSBN] Hi there, I'm new here

Benedikt Kaesberg beka at fasba.de
Wed Oct 10 06:34:16 UTC 2018

Hi to the GSBN community,

my name is Benedikt Kaesberg, and thanks to Dirk Scharmer I had an
invitation to join this group.
I'm a carpenter, worked in 2004 for the first time with straw bales, and
became over the years I got familiar with researching and networking in
matters of building with straw. Since 2017 I'm working in a European
project UP STRAW aiming at "upscaling the use of straw in the building
sector".
Among other activities we are about to create a common and translated
database on building with straw. It will contain several hundreds of
documents, and important ones that are not yet available in English will
be translated. The database will be eventually publicly accessible. I
wonder whether other people around the world do or did something like
that, too? Do you know?

Best regards

Benedikt

--