[GSBN] Prefabricated and/or Modular Natural Building Systems

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:18:54 UTC 2018

Morning Lars

Well done mate it is the future for us in straw bale building.

Yes trucking 1,500 ks is not good but not that bad either.

Right now with a drought under way here and lack of local straw bales close
by we still are trucking our straw bales from Victoria around 500ks away.

We are working on a portable "factory" for our next step.  This is not hard
to do, just need a vacant shed and our machinery, which is portable.

We do precompress the panels in situ so to get a solid wall system that
does not fall apart.

We are using hydraulic pressure but we are working on an air compressing
machine as well and all you need is a compressor and the equipment..

It is pretty simple and the simpler we can make it the better.

Our next SITUPS building is 1,500 ks away but then as you know Lars,
Australia is a big place very big!

You and Jo are welcome back to Ganmain anyday mate!

Keep thinking mate.

El Lupo

Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
http://www.glassford.com.au