[GSBN] Fire case studies

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Mon May 28 23:09:15 UTC 2018

Hi All

Regarding further fire testing – here in Aussie we are testing for Bushfire (wildfires) Attack Level (BAL).

AUSBALE have a fire test on rendered bales that has been translated to English from German.

It has a 90 minute fire rating.

Currently this test is being compared to the Australian Standards for testing of materials for bushfires.

Hopefully should have the results by September this year. If successful this test will comply with the highest level required for wall materials – BAL FZ (this is higher than the previous BAL 29 test)

Regards

Bohdan