[GSBN] Wall Detail

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Wed May 23 01:05:26 UTC 2018

G ' day Bob

The builders that we have worked with here in the land Down Under have
loved the fact there are no stud walls to build!!

Even with the approved Passive SITUPS House they loved the walls going up
so fast ready for roofing, as these SITUPS panels are load bearing.

I know that your requirements up in the North would be vastly different to
ours, so horses for courses.  Our system is simple elegant and cost
effective.

Still straw bales though!

No studs Straw Wolf

Huff 'n' Puff Constructions
http://www.glassford.com.au
61 2 6927 6027
In Australia (02) 6927 6027
Mobile 0412 11 61 57

*0498 190 880 <0498%20190%20880>*

​S Ladies and Gentlemen on this list just some basic netiquette​.

Please try to delete everything other than your reply or copy parts of
the email you are replying to and then answer or comment.

Makes it easier in our neck of the woods where the Internet is still as
slow as a wet week.

Good to have a chat been too quiet lately.