[GSBN] Contacts in France

Noé Solsona noe at anarchitecture.org
Tue May 8 11:05:33 UTC 2018

Hi Chris and Craig,

Am back in France on Friday and I will be working on a great very tiny load bearing straw bale house next week in Dijon and each week after I have plaster projects.
Am part of the French straw bale network and other natural networks.
With pleasure I can give you a "picture" of what’s going on and even put you in link with other balers and networkers ;)

See you
Noé.

CalyClay
Noé Solsona