[GSBN] Fwd: Passivhaus certified :)

asbn at baubiologie.at asbn at baubiologie.at
Sat Feb 10 18:30:25 UTC 2018

Dear Jakub

There are 2 certified load bearing passivhouses in Austria
http://baubiologie.at/strohballenbau/lasttragendes-strohballenhaus-aus-grossballen-3/ (big bales)
www.unserstrohhaus.at/neubau-144/album/N%C3%961%20zum%20%C3%B6ffnen%20anklicken.html (plusenergy, big bales)

As far as I know, also Werner Schmidt builds certified passivhouses in Switzerland:
www.atelierwernerschmidt.ch/

So, maybe it’s the first certified small bale passive house….

Liebe Grüße / kind regards
Herbert Gruber
asbn – austrian straw bale network
asbn at baubiologie.at