[GSBN] Looking for plasterer for Warfordsberg PA

ejgeorge at riseup.net ejgeorge at riseup.net
Fri Oct 13 00:57:59 UTC 2017

Hi Paula,

Ha! I had a college roommate from Warfordsburg. Not the place I'd expect
natural building - that's awesome!

Is there a timeline for this? May not work for us but I'm happy to
forward to Natural Builders Northeast as well.

On a side note...we are presently traveling in southern UT & heading
back east next week. Any amazing bale projects between here & there we
should stop & see???

ej George & Aaron Dennis
Tugley Wood Timberframing