[GSBN] FYI: Searching GSBN archives the easy way

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Tue Oct 10 20:27:15 UTC 2017

Correction:  That's TWENTY years, not thirty.  Still, it's a lot to wade
through if you're looking for that one nugget of wisdom...

(uh oh.  I'm losing track of time! Or losing the ability to add and
subtract!)

Also:  If you happened to try searching recently you might have run into
some unavailable posts - there was a misconfiguration which caused the
last 9 years or so to come up as "Forbidden".

The problem has now been fixed.

On 9/12/17 8:32 PM, Bill Christensen wrote:
> Yes, our archives (nearly 30 years worth!) can be a lot to sift
> through!  The good news is that a) the search engines regularly index
> the archives and b) there are very few other instances of our subject
> line identifier,  "[GSBN]", out there.
>
> Go to Google or your other favorite search engine
>
> Enter: [GSBN] followed by the topic/keyword(s) of your choice
>
> for instance:
>
>     [GSBN] clay paint
>

> or
>
>     [GSBN] chemical sensitivity
>

> et voila, lots of results without digging through 30 years worth of
> posts.

Bill Christensen
http://SustainableSources.com
http://LinkedIn.com/in/billc108