[GSBN] Building Beauty Program in Napoli

David Arkin, AIA david at arkintilt.com
Sun Sep 17 19:57:55 UTC 2017

Hello Global Straw Friends:

One of my classmates from UC Berkeley alerted me to this program, with its roots in ‘Building Process’. Applications are being accepted for two more weeks.  Please share with anyone who might have interest.

Grazie!

Several of us “Building Process Alumni” have been involved in helping set up a new first level master’s program, Building Beauty, at the Suor Orsola Benincasa in Naples, Italy.  The program is based on Building Process pedagogy, and we plan to start our first year of students this fall.  You can learn more about the program here:

http://www.buildingbeauty.net/ <http://www.buildingbeauty.net/>

We would love to get a few more students on board, so we are asking everyone in our networks to share the website far and wide with any students, colleagues, young architects, and other interested parties that you may know.  We have also set up a couple of crowdfunding sources to raise some money for scholarships and program development.

Susan Ingham, AIA
KASA Architecture
2016 26th Avenue East
Seattle, WA  98112
206.334.2521
www.kasaarchitecture.com <x-msg://9/www.kasaarchitecture.com>
*  *  *  *  *
Arkin Tilt Architects
Ecological Planning & Design
1101 8th St. #180, Berkeley, CA  94710
510/528-9830 ext. 2#
www.arkintilt.com

David Arkin, AIA, Architect
LEED Accredited Professional
CA #C22459/NV #5030

Director, California Straw Building Association
www.strawbuilding.org
CASBA is a project of the Tides Center

"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
— A. J. Muste