[GSBN] Straw bale building in tropical areas

Noé Solsona noe at anarchitecture.org
Thu Jun 29 05:17:42 UTC 2017

Hello Derek and Bill,

Thanks for your returns, and advice regarding analyzing the moisture effect.
I definitely agree with you Bill, that’s why I wrote to the GSBN to ask how to do and if it’s possible or suitable to build with straw in tropical climate ? Because I don’t want to be dependent and risk the failure of the air conditioning.

So am very wondering if it’s possible to build with straw ??
Would it be better with light straw ?

Thanks for your advices.
Noé...