[GSBN] DIY NETWORK - Building Off The Grid

David Arkin, AIA david at arkintilt.com
Mon Mar 13 16:50:56 UTC 2017

Forwarded from CASBA:

Greetings,
My name is Margaret Halkin and I'm a casting associate with Warm Springs Productions and the DIY network. I'm currently casting the second season of DIY's show "Building Off the Grid" I'm reaching out to you to see if you, your clients, or anyone you know would be interested in this opportunity.

We're looking throughout the United States for folks who will soon be building an off grid dwelling (i.e. starting within in the next few months). We cannot consider homes that are already underway.

All types of structures can be considered i.e. straw bale, earthship, tiny homes, yurts, container homes, earth-sheltered, log, stick-built, or whatever else your imagination comes up with! If you're chosen for this project there is generous pay involved.

Please email me at margaret.halkin at warmsprings.tv <mailto:margaret.halkin at warmsprings.tv> or call me @ 415-828-5828 if interested.

**Please note, in order to be considered for the show, the home must be built on the land where it will ultimately exist (as opposed to being built in a warehouse and then transported to the land)**

Please feel free to forward this email or share via social media, etc if you'd like.
Here is a sneak peek link to the show
http://www.diynetwork.com/shows/building-off-the-grid <http://www.diynetwork.com/shows/building-off-the-grid>

Kind Regards,
Margaret Halkin

Casting Associate • Warm Springs Productions
Cell 415-828-5828 • Office 406-830-3128
http://www.warmsprings.tv/ <http://www.warmsprings.tv/>

*  *  *  *  *
Arkin Tilt Architects
Ecological Planning & Design

Please Support (or Join?!) my 2017 Climate Ride (bicycling 300 miles from SF to SLO, June 9-13, with a fundraising goal of $5,000 to support Straw-Bale outreach)
http://support.climateride.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=4497
Thank you!

David Arkin, AIA, Architect
LEED Accredited Professional
CA #C22459/NV #5030

1101 8th St. #180, Berkeley, CA  94710
510/528-9830 ext. 2#
www.arkintilt.com

"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
— A. J. Muste