[GSBN] Nominating Peter Jensen, previously Denmark now Nepal / US Northeast.

Lars Keller larskeller at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 07:46:49 UTC 2017

It is a great loss for us in Denmark that Peter has moved his tent to the
US of A. But I understand him well. A big part of my own inspiration to
work in this field derives from the amazing people who inhabit the land of
the buffalo, and whom I am so gratefull to have met at an early point in my
life.
Peter will be a beautiful contribution to this pool of creative doers.

Going down a tangent (warning - you might want to stop reading here).
By the way I dont know if Peter is Danish.
I guess I dont know if I am Danish myself anymore. Though I guess I am.
Amongst so many other things.
Half a year ago I would have thought of myself as 1/8 German, 1/8 Jewish,
probably 1/8 Polish, and 3/8 smth elseish (elvish ?). Plus being a son, a
dad, a partner and all that goodness.

I guess by the way I and Donald Junior Trump both are partly German. Maybe
that makes us equally much Danish ?

> As an architect who worked  in NYC for over a decade, the image of someone
> designing bale buildings there is incredible. Who’da thunk it?
>
> I don't know Peter personally, but if Caroline is nominating him, I’ll
> second it.
>
> Bob
>
> On Mar 8, 2017, at 3:15 AM, Caroline Meyer White <hojtpaastraa at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I would very much like to nominate Peter Jensen, a dear colleague for many
> years.
> Peter works with natural construction including SB and everything else
> that makes as small an impact to the planet that we can come up with.. and
> has done so for the 15 years that I've known him.
> In Denmark; several schools in Nepal, as the project manager, leader on
> site etc; and now in the US, North East, working for some architect in NY
> city, designing mainly SB buildings.
> He is incredibly engaged, enthusiastic, and kind - known to several others
> I believe on the list ?
>
> I am sure he can contribute both with his wide knowledge as well as to the
> networking.
>
> Cheers,
> Caroline
>
> --
> --------------------------------------
> Caroline Meyer White, Rådgivende bygningsdesigningeniør,
> Tlf.: 40761980 <40%2076%2019%2080>, email: hojtpaastraa at gmail.com
>
> GLARBO & WHITE ApS, Udførelse & Rådgivning, Byggeri i Naturmaterialer.
> Røbrovej 10, 3760 Gudhjem, CVR.: 36507179 <36%2050%2071%2079>. Merkurbank,
> reg.:8401 konto:1534561

*Small Planet / Lærkeland / Levende Huse*
Om vores firma ~ link <http://www.friland.org/?page_id=1837>
Om vores masseovne ~ link <http://www.friland.org/?page_id=1849>
Om vores workshops ~ link <http://www.friland.org/?page_id=710>
*Kontakt-info*
skype
jomorandin
lars.friland
jomorandin at gmail.com
larskeller at gmail.com

Home +45 8668 0505
Jo      +45 2390 0924 (mobile/handy)
Lars   +45 2024 0505 (mobile/handy)

Jo Morandin, Jamilla, Asger & Lars Keller
Friland 12 B
8410 Rønde
Danmark
---