[GSBN] Contacts in Minnesota?

David Arkin, AIA david at arkintilt.com
Wed Jan 25 15:48:50 UTC 2017

Hello Chris, All:

A few contacts in the land of my alma mater:

Michael Anschel  <Michael at Otogawa-Anschel.com <mailto:Michael at Otogawa-Anschel.com>>

Geoffrey Warner, AIA  <geo at weehouse.com <mailto:geo at weehouse.com>>

Dale Mulfinger <dmulfinger at salaarc.com <applewebdata://BAA6F3C5-F681-4B3E-A919-A94BEB9D2160/dmulfinger@salaarc.com>>

> Marc Swackhamer <swack at umn.edu <mailto:swack at umn.edu>>

All of them are excellent designers / architects.  Michael’s firm does design/build and will be most closely tied to the SB community; the others will know who is.  Marc is Head of the School of Architecture and may be able to connect them with enthusiastic students.

Best,

David Arkin

> On Jan 25, 2017, at 5:29 AM, Chris Magwood <chris at endeavourcentre.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I've had a serious inquiry from a couple in central Minnesota who are looking for a good designer/builder. They are keen on straw bale, but also open to healthy, energy efficient conventional materials.
>
> I'm not familiar with anyone in the part of the US... any thoughts?
>
> Chris
>

> --
> Chris Magwood
> Director, Endeavour Centre
> www.endeavourcentre.org

*  *  *  *  *
Arkin Tilt Architects
Ecological Planning & Design

Please Support (or Join?!) my 2017 Climate Ride (bicycling 300 miles from SF to SLO, June 9-13, with a fundraising goal of $5,000 to support Straw-Bale outreach)
http://support.climateride.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=4497
Thank you!

David Arkin, AIA, Architect
LEED Accredited Professional
CA #C22459/NV #5030

1101 8th St. #180, Berkeley, CA  94710
510/528-9830 ext. 2#
www.arkintilt.com

"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way."
— A. J. Muste