[GSBN] look what landed in my inbox

John Glassford jacksflat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:25:45 UTC 2017

Thanks Bob

An interesting paper which I did look over and read most of it.

Now what attracted my attention immediately was that it was to do with
using palm oil by products.

This is such a red rag to this Taurean wolf!!  Palm oil plantations are
decimating the Indonesian, Malaysian and Borneo  rain forests.

Not only is that the use of palm oil unsustainable it also kills off the
orangutans and pygmy elephants.  Only 1000 pygmy elephants left in the
world now.

So any use or encouragement to use palm oil even as a by product is totally
against my thinking.

We have to stop using palm oil products, period.

Interesting paper though!

The Straw Wolf

Kind regards
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions