[GSBN] Does anyone know of any straw bale builders in Indiana?

David Eisenberg strawnet at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 01:03:59 UTC 2016

My old architect buddy Robert Gay down here in southern Arizona asked me if
I know of any bale builders in Indiana. He also asked if there are any
functional bale builders and designers registries these days.

This seems like a good place to pose those questions.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season and that those of us in the
US figure out how to survive the next few years of our kakistocracy...
(look it up).

Love you all,

David Eisenberg