[GSBN] EnergyPlus and hot arid sb

August Hasz hasz at reginc.com
Mon Oct 17 17:17:02 UTC 2016

We have used EnergyPlus in a variety of climates, including hot and humid, some hot and dry etc. From our review of the modeling outputs, I believe the results that our models have generated are on target for the expected mass effects, delay in peaks, etc. from outside temperatures, solar incident radiation and equipment/lighting loads.

I don’t have a lot of bandwidth to discuss details, but one of our project engineers might, feel free to send me a email directly and we can discuss further.

Good luck-

August
_________________________

August Hasz, P.E.