[GSBN] Bullet Resistance of Straw Bale Walls

Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer at hetnet.nl
Sat Oct 1 09:10:20 UTC 2016

John,

I can also remember that conversation. Besides that there was also a thread on this topic on the crest list. The person involved had trigger happy neighbors. His experience was that a rendered (cement) SB wall would stop a bullet.

Basking in the reclaimed swamp at the mouth of the Rhine
Rene Dalmeijer