[GSBN] Libraries burn

Bruce EBNet bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org
Tue Aug 9 17:07:01 UTC 2016

Hi, everybody —

Rene and many others have kindly offered help with the BuildWell Source, and I want to give you an update.  We are using this crash as an opportunity to rebuild from the ground, so to speak, and should have something up in a few weeks.  When that time comes, I hope you will all have fun & useful things to add.

I don’t know about you, but I find need for it more and more often, as when someone just asked if they could use “plastic cement” to stucco for a straw bale wall.  I remember learning a lot about plastic cements (often just meaning  plasticizers to add workability) 15 years ago, but have lost that information.  Would be nice to have it readily available online . . .

cheers,

Bruce King
(415) 987-7271
bruce at bruce-king.com <mailto:bruce at bruce-king.com>