[GSBN] Jeff Rupert

Matts Myhrman mattsmy at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 23:23:04 UTC 2016

Here's an embarrassingly belated, but no less heartfelt,
second-third-and-fourth of Maurice and Joy's much-deserved expression of
gratitude to Jeff Ruppert for his outstanding work with The Last Straw.
Having had a little to do with it's birth, I fervently hope that it can go
on into equably capable hands.
Matts (looking forward to the next issue) Myhrman