[GSBN] Zone D Load Bearing

Darcey Messner Donovan ecoengineering at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 22:41:34 UTC 2016

Hi Mark,

What about the PAKSBAB system? It's load-bearing, single story,
simple/low-cost, and appropriate for Seismic Design Category D (passed
rigorous seismic trials).

The experimental report and executive summary are available on the BuildWell
Source -
http://www.buildwelllibrary.org/building-materials/fibers-1/straw-1/straw-ba
le-1/210-paksbab-experimental-report-and-appendix-darcey-donovan-2014 and
http://www.buildwelllibrary.org/building-materials/fibers-1/straw-1/straw-ba
le-1/209-paksbab-report-executive-summary-darcey-donovan-2014.

Feel free to contact me for more info.

Kind regards,

Darcey

Darcey Messner Donovan, P.E.
Pakistan Straw Bale and Appropriate Building (PAKSBAB)
+1-530-902-5516 Ph
darcey at paksbab.org
www.paksbab.org