[GSBN] Passive standard certification

M. Oehlmann martinoehlmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:28:12 UTC 2016

Alo Frank,

if a French energy certificate AA might help you or others. I received this
recently for my house in Plozevet, which enjoyed with many tourists more
than 10 years of existance. The title: DOSSIER DE DIAGNOSTIC TECHNIQUE
Articles L 271-4 à 6 – R 271-1 à 5 du Code de la Construction et de
l’Habitation

Best regards from Mexico,

Martin Oehlmann