[GSBN] Clay based concrete

André de Bouter forum at lamaisonenpaille.com
Thu May 5 16:56:36 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

A friend just showed me something I want to share with y'all:

Last year, a french 'clay-industriel' came up with an unfired clay based
binder called HP2A that should be able to replace portland cement. It
does not need clean sand to do its job. Thus ; reducing energy for
producing and transporting (lime based) cement and construction sand.

http://www.hp2a-technologies.com/

If I understand correctly, it is a polymer but for the moment have no
more details than what you can see on their page.

Production should start in 2017. I'll keep you posted!

Wishing you a very nice day,

André - binding agent - de Bouter,

PS, your welcome to become a facebook friend of my recent professional
page : La Maison en Paille

---
La Maison en Paille - Organisme de formation
www.lamaisonenpaille.com
05 45 66 27 68
contact at lamaisonenpaille.com
21 rue des chaumes - Les Pellières - ST SIMEUX