[GSBN] Low-cost Strawbale

Sarah Johnston sol_design at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 17:32:09 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Prefabrication is very much on my mind as I prepare to share this approach in just over a week at the ISBC.  I would love to hear from any and all of you, if you have any details regarding your preferred prefab system, so that I can share as much as possible with the 200 people attending.

I will be demonstrating the 'tilt bale' technique which is a site prefab system using clay based plasters both inside and out.

It is not too late to show up!  Flights are crazily affordable right now and we would love to have more of you here!!  Especially you John Glassford!!

I very much respect the choice not to burn up the fossil fuels, but please send info so that your knowledge is not missing even if you are!

We look forward to seeing/meeting those of you who are joining us in Methven!

 Sven

Sarah & Sven Johnston
Sol Design, Ltd.
50A Connolly Street