[GSBN] Our European conference

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Tue Feb 23 02:11:25 UTC 2016

I'm all for it.

BUT:  here's how I'd like it to happen these days.  Since the list is
open for anyone to subscribe and *read*, if you'd like to invite someone
to join just go ahead and invite them!  Don't wait for me.   They can
subscribe themselves at

(which is conveniently found in the signature of EVERY post that comes
through this list).

If they enjoy the conversations and wish to take part, I'll be happy to
add your nominees.  But I'd rather that they choose to join and are
willing to make that little effort to do so.

On 2/22/16 7:46 AM, Rene Dalmeijer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to second Franks proposals for Werner Schmidt and Michel Post. Werner is as everyone on the list most probably knows one of the European Straw bale pioneers. Michel is currently the chairman of the Dutch strawbale association and the most prolific Dutch straw bale architect.
>
> Kind regards
> Rene Dalmeijer
>
> On Oct 30, 2015, at 04:34, Strawtec wrote:
>
>> hello all,
>>
>> I would like to once again submit the following nominations and seek your support;
>>
>> Werner Schmidt  info at atelierwernerschmidt.ch   http://www.atelierwernerschmidt.ch/de/architektur/wohnbauten
>>
>> Michel Post info at orioarchitecten.nl      www.orioarchitecten.nl
>>
>> James Henderson  js.henderson27 at yahoo.com

Bill Christensen