[GSBN] Fwd: SB help in Indiana

martin hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 17 17:28:55 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

The following link to the Great Lakes Natural Building Regional Network
(didn¹t know it existed) might be helpful:

http://strawbale.pbworks.com/w/page/18605713/Great%20Lakes%20NATURAL%20BUILD
ING%20Regional%20Network

A few names are mentioned for Indiana, as well as individual and
organization names for surrounding states. And if you scroll down to Ontario
you will see your and Jen¹s names and Endeavour Center (!).

Years ago I was visited by a very capable SB builder from Indiana, but I
can¹t track down his name. Will pass it along if I do.

I¹m copying the person who inquired.

Martin