[GSBN] Has Deva been to outer space?

martin hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Sat Feb 13 01:00:04 UTC 2016

Derek,

I heard two of the band members today on Public Radio talk about making this
video. Filmed on a plane travelling in a parabolic trajectory creating
30-second periods of simulated weightlessness on the descent portion of the
parabola. Eight weightless periods were stitched together to make the
seamless video.

One band member does look a bit like Jacob Deva Racusin, our illustrious
GSBN member. I should know because in addition to seeing him at the Natural
Building Colloquium in New Mexico in October, I had dinner with him (and
others) last night, and saw him frequently at the Build Well conference the
last three days in San Francisco. Another exceptional conference organized
and hosted by Bruce and Sarah King. Thank you Bruce and Sarah! (and all who
participated).

Though the conference is over, you can learn more about it at:
http://ecobuildnetwork.org/buildwell-2016

Martin Hammer