[GSBN] Recent nominations

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Sun Nov 2 19:21:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The list sign-up page is now working properly again, so please ask your
recent nominees to sign up at
http://sustainablesources.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/gsbn

(This includes Terry van Tilburg and Dániaba Montesinos.   Ryan Chivers
has been added to the participant list as of a few minutes ago. )

That will add them to the list as read-only subscribers (this level is
open to anyone).   In order for them to participate in the discussions
they'll need to let me know what email address they signed up with.

Once a few days have passed after their initial nomination to allow for
seconds and the extremely rare objections, I'll add them as full
participants.

--
Bill Christensen
http://SustainableSources.com