[GSBN] Nomination(s)

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Tue Oct 14 00:59:29 UTC 2014

I'm definitely all for having Ryan join us.

Just ask him to go to

and sign up with his preferred email address (ie, the one he'll be using
to send to the list). Then let me know that he's done so and (after
giving adequate time for the typically non-existent nay sayers) I'll
make him a contributor.

Speaking of which, I haven't gotten any notice on Terry van Tilburg or
Kevin McCabe yet.  We'd love to have 'em if they want to have us.