[GSBN] Ontario Natural Building Homes Tour 2014

Sarah Johnston sol_design at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 01:45:00 UTC 2014

This looks absolutely fantastic Frank and team!
What a great event! We are wishing we weren't so far away.

A great event idea for us to ponder in the southern hemisphere as well. :)

Enjoy the 5th and all the great conversations you will inevitably have!

Cheers,
Sarah & Sven

Sarah & Sven Johnston
Sol Design, Ltd.