[GSBN] Straw Bale in Marine Environments

M. Oehlmann martinoehlmail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 17:15:03 UTC 2014

Hallo David, how wonderful to work at Esalen Institute. When building at
the Atlantic coast in Brittany, I used an external lerch cladding with 5 cm
airspace between the limerendered strawbale wall (structure I-beams). This
works fine after 10 years and many storms with horizontal rain and high
humidity.

Surement fun in Big Sur,

Martin Oehlmann

NEW: