[GSBN] Welcome James Henderson

James's james.henderson8 at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 8 06:43:29 UTC 2014

Thank you all for accepting me into GSBN.
I look forward to taking part in meaningful discussion
On straw and natural building.
If any of you are interested in what I have been building
Out of straw and earth, check out 'Henderson Clayworks'
At Facebook.

Thanks again for having me, James Henderson

Sent from my iPad