[GSBN] Rammed Earth representation in GSBN

Builders Without Borders mail at builderswithoutborders.org
Tue Apr 1 19:11:38 UTC 2014

Hi Rob,

I looked at the videos and website... very impressive.  Do  you know how
the walls are stabilized?  I see rebar is used.  What percentage of cement
does this system include?

Sincerely,
Catherine Wanek
Co-director
Builders Without Borders
www.builderswithoutborders.org

*Ecological builders working together for a sustainable future.*