[GSBN] The Art and Science of Natural Plastering

Chris Magwood chris at endeavourcentre.org
Mon Mar 24 12:10:32 UTC 2014

Hi GSBNers!

Don't want to take too much of anybody's valuable time on the list, but
wanted to share the latest project I'm involved in: The Art and Science
of Natural Plaster DVD.

This will be The Endeavour Centre's first educational DVD, and we're
excited about this format to help with our mandate of sharing high
quality information about natural building.

We're running a Kickstarter campaign
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/strangefamilia/the-art-and-science-of-natural-plaster
to raise the funds for the project, and I'm hoping that some of you will
be willing to share the campaign link with your networks.

Thanks so much!

Chris

--
Chris Magwood