[GSBN] Hands Up if You are an Earth-Related Practitioner

Paula Baker-Laporte FAIA paula at econest.com
Wed Mar 12 16:25:28 UTC 2014

Hi Feile,
Thanks for doing this
*Name     -     **email contact     -     **website     -     **type(s) of
earth construction     -     involvement*
*Robert Laporte robert at econest.com <robert at econest.com>,
www.econesthomes.com <http://www.econesthomes.com>, specializing in light
straw clay and timber-frame  technique, educator/builder*
*Paula Baker-Laporte paula at econest.com <paula at econest.com>,
www.econesthomes.com <http://www.econesthomes.com>,
www.paulabakerlaporte.com <http://www.paulabakerlaporte.com>, light straw
clay and timber frame design, healthy home design and consulting,
architect/educator*

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:36 AM, Feile Butler <feile at mudandwood.com> wrote:

>  Hi all
>
> Following up on Mischa's query, I'd like to do a quick survey of what
> earth-related expertise we actually have on GSBN. If you fit the bill
> please list the following .... and please let us know you are out there:
>
> *Name     -     **email contact     -     **website     -     **type(s)
> of earth construction     -     involvement*
>
> Feile Butler        feile at mudandwood.com        www.mudandwood.com
> cob / earth plasters / earth floors        builder / trainer / specifier

Paula Baker-Laporte FAIA,BBP
Econest Architecture Inc.
www.EcoNest.com
paula at econest.com