[GSBN] Hands Up if You are an Earth-Related Practitioner

Andy Horn andy at ecodesignarchitects.co.za
Wed Mar 12 15:39:55 UTC 2014

Hi Felie

I have added to the list.

The idea being an earthed building interest ....so I take it this excludes
other natural building methods like stone, urbanite or sandbag for instance?

Names     -     email contact                                           -
website                               -     type(s) of earth construction
-     involvement

Feile Butler        feile at mudandwood.com                  www.mudandwood.com
cob / earth plasters / earth floors
builder / trainer / specifier

Andy Horn         andy at ecodesignarchitects.co.za
www.ecodesignarchitects.co.za      cob / adobe / earthen & lime plasters /
light straw clay / wattle and daub        architect / builder / trainer

Kind regards,

Andy

Logo-and-Address