[GSBN] [SB-r-us] Re: [Strawbale] Would you be willing to help me test new email list software?

Graeme North graeme at ecodesign.co.nz
Sun Mar 2 20:43:16 UTC 2014

HI John

How are you?

A combined list seems a good idea but

On no -  Not Facebook - I hate it and will have nothing to do with it

The email based system such as GSBN works really well for me!

cheers

Graeme

Graeme North FNZIA
Graeme North Architects
49 Matthew Road
RD1
Warkworth 0981
tel/fax +64 (0)9 4259305

graeme at ecodesign.co.nz
www.ecodesign.co.nz

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use of its contents. Livingscapes NZ Ltd t/a Graeme North Architects accepts no responsibility for changes made to this email or any attachments after transmission from  Graeme North Architects. If received in error you are asked to destroy the email and contact the sender immediately.