[GSBN] Map updates

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 8 14:58:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

I was looking at the map, and was surprised to see that there is no
one from Italy (except Valentina, who lives in Spain) on the map.

Shouldn't we invite someone from the Italian network (http://www.edilpaglia.it/homepage/
) to join? There were quite a few of them at the meeting in Poland
last year, and Stefano Soldati is also known by many of us...

take care,
Rikki