[GSBN] Map updates

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Fri Feb 7 21:28:32 UTC 2014

I'm glad y'all got a kick out of the map.

Keep the updates coming in... It's a typical Google Map interface, so a
complete address or your coordinates should work fine.  Unless of course
you're trying to avoid detection by the NSA or whomever, and want to be
intentionally vague as to your whereabouts!

And for those of you who asked, I can put more than one web address in the
notes, as well as a short bit of descriptive text.

 I'll get to those over the weekend probably.

Apologies to Bob Theis out in the ocean.  I actually had a good address for
him, but somehow didn't get his pointer moved to the right spot.