[GSBN] Where are we?

Tom Hahn tomhahn at econet.org
Fri Feb 7 16:56:22 UTC 2014

Hi Bill - Thanks for the awesome map.  A couple of updates for me, as
time allows...

We're now in Prescott, AZ (more mountains and trees... less heat and
smog!  ;-)

Websites to link to my name... (if there's only space for one, use the
one for Ecosa)
http://www.Ecosa.org
http://www.Taliesin.edu

Thanks again for this, and everything you all do at Sustainable Sources!
Tom Hahn