[GSBN] Where are we?

Jim Carfrae jim.carfrae at plymouth.ac.uk
Fri Feb 7 14:45:41 UTC 2014

Thank you for this illuminating project!
I thought I should let you know that I am no longer Jim Carfrae, PhD student – I am now officially Doctor Damp!

Regards

Jim

Dr Jim Carfrae
Environmental Building Group
Room 302 Roland Levinsky Building
School of Architecture, Design and the Environment
Plymouth University
Drake Circus PL4 8AA
UK
07880551922