[GSBN] FASBA Fire test 8th January 2014: 8mm Lime plastered straw infill wall successful >90min

Frank Tettemer frank at livingsol.com
Wed Jan 29 12:21:46 UTC 2014

Compliments from Canada, to you and your team, Dirk.
Yes, that is some good news to share,
My one-sided-thinking has always put straw bales up on a pedestal, when
considering their burning emissions to the emissions apparent from
burning polyisocyanurate foil-backed foam, vynyl siding,or EPX foam.
That comparison seems to have obvious results.

I had never thought to consider the emission of carbon monoxide, as a
result of the incomplete combustion of the straw. A headache is a very
visceral response. That is a very good awareness.

Frank Tettemer
Living Sol ~ Building and Design
www.livingsol.com
613 756 3884