[GSBN] nomination for GSBN membership

Strawtec strawbales at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 28 04:20:00 UTC 2014

Dear strawbale heads,

My reason for writing is to nominate for membership into GSBN Miss Heidi Snel. The reasons I would propose Heidi would be suitable as a member are as follows:

- Heidi has been in the strawbale industry for many years
- she has produced the film “Stroh im Kopf”. In order to produce this film she has travelled widely to visit many worksites.
- her second video is soon to be released, with the likelihood of a third video travelling the world to gather information on strawbale buildings everywhere.
- this is her website http://www.oekofilm.de/

Can someone please support me in this application.

We have booked flights to Germany from 27th May to 24th June and will be visiting in Germany, Switzerland, France, Belgium and Holland. If anyone would like to meet up to share information, or run a workshop together, or anything else, then please get in contact with me off list.

Regards

Frank Thomas

Strawtec
ABN:210 3009 6559 Builder Lic: 115643C
Ph: +61 (0) 2 44435282 Mobile: +61 (0) 408415806
e-mail: strawbales at bigpond.com
web: www.strawtec.com.au