[GSBN] Straw bale survives the recent New Zealnd earthquake

Graeme North graeme at ecodesign.co.nz
Fri Jan 24 03:16:56 UTC 2014

We are following up on getting a bit more info about the badly damaged house and hopefully I can get a few more photos - but at the moment I do not have any more to add,  sorry.

Even though the damage looks bad the house is still standing and no one was hurt - thankfully no one at all was badly hurt anywhere as far as I know by this reasonably severe quake.

Graeme