[GSBN] Natural Building Conference 2014

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Thu Jan 23 13:31:07 UTC 2014

Yes, exactly, Frank. Octagonal mesh is only rigid in one direction, so we
have been using square welded wire mesh which stays rigid no matter what
direction it is pulled. Nevertheless it appears that the conventional mash
that was used was successful in restraining the bells. However I would
think that if welded mesh had been used the movement of the plaster would
have been less.