[GSBN] Strawbale buildings in Costa Rica

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 17 11:00:43 UTC 2014

Hi Matts,

In the Spanish Speaking SB network we don't have any contacts in Costa
Rica... if you get some let us know!

take care,
Rikki Jennifer Nitzkin

Education, Building Support and Consultation Straw Bale building and
Earth Plastering
rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
www.rikkinitzkin.wordpress.com
0034 657 33 51 62
Aulás, Lerida (Spain)

“Anything that can be thought can also become reality.”
Albert Einstein